Dental Studio Portal supports manufacturing process -
Delivered in less than 45 days
DenMat - Portal
- Support entire manufacturing process with notifications, workflows and approvals between DenMat staff, dentists, and distributors around the world
- Migrate from legacy system to Salesforce platform to integrate with all business processes and applications
- Aggressive delivery timeline established - less than 45 days
- Entire manufacturing and business process integrated on Salesforce
- Improved product delivery of high quality and customized dental products
- Amazon Web Services provided for expanded file storage requirements
- Ongoing support ensures that Studio Portal continues to meet user expectations
Den-Mat Holdings LLC is a global leader in the advancement of minimally-invasive dentistry. Headquartered in Santa Maria, California, Den-Mat now owns or has exclusive licenses covering more than 100 patents, including their premier product - LUMINEERS. ‘Snap-On Smile’ and ‘Snap-it!’ is the latest Den-Mat brand to be launched concurrently to both dentists and consumers.
DenMat’s Dental Studio Portal is a web environment and application where dentists, distributors and DenMat designers around the world converge to deliver high-quality, custom dental products to their customers.
DenMat is expanding their business internationally and introducing distribution into their
business model. The existing Dental Studio portal was out of date and unable to evolve to meet the needs of their new business strategy. DenMat is moving their entire IT environment to Salesforce and needed a web solution that also integrated completely with their applications and processes.
DenMat needed to deliver an updated version of the Studio Portal in less than 45 days.
With Stantive’s professional services team DenMat’s new Dental Studio portal was online and operational in less than 45 days - 100% integrated with their manufacturing and business process on Salesforce.
"Stantive understands the web like no other vendor we've used. Our IT, marketing and web teams are thrilled with OrchestraCMS and the level of service and support Stantive provides."
Jon Green, VP Information Technology
Den-Mat Holdings LLC
Have questions? Don't hesitate to contact us. For more news, tips and OrchestraCMS best practices join our User Group on LinkedIn
Stantive Technologies Group Inc.
61 Hyperion Court, Suite 8
Kingston, ON K7K 7K7 Canada
+61 (0) 2 8003 5884