One Click Information Hub
Enterprise Community Partners - Website
- A website that integrates with Salesforce CRM and business applications
- A CMS tool that doesn't have traditional limitations already experienced with their legacy system
- A web solution that integrates active directories and facilitates easy access to information
- All active directory information is seamlessly integrated into their websites
- OrchestraCMS categorizes content and makes it easy for users to filter, search and modify hundreds of pages and content items
- Sites integrate with Salesforce calendar and custom weather widget
- OrchestraCMS replaces their legacy CMS tool and manages both their intranet and public website
Enterprise Community Partners develops capital and has the expertise it takes to create decent, affordable homes and rebuild communities. Their mission is to create diverse, thriving communities and pave the way for people across the United States to live in a decent, affordable home.
Enterprise’s Marketing and Communications team was frustrated with what traditional CMS solution providers were offering and saw immediate limitations in the tools they provided. Because Enterprise was implementing Salesforce company-wide they were interested in a web solution that integrated with their business applications on a single platform.
After speaking to Stantive Enterprise quickly saw the value of OrchestraCMS and the high-level of expertise that Stantive’s professional services team would deliver.
As Enterprise began to shift its business applications to Salesforce it was clear that a single, integrated web content management system was the best solution for their multiple web environments. Stantive provided the design, implementation and development of Enterprise’s employee intranet and helped establish a number of best practices, corporate taxonomy and advised in the creation of workflow and approval processes. With ongoing support from Stantive and continuous feedback from Enterprise - a strong partnership has empowered the Marketing and Communications team to deliver an ever-growing number of web pages and content to their online audience.
"Deepest thanks for all that you did to make this website as beautiful, functional and magnificent as it is."
Catherine Hyde, Director, Online Services, Enterprise Community Partners
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. For more news, tips and OrchestraCMS best practices join our User Group on LinkedIn
Stantive Technologies Group Inc.
4 Cataraqui Street, Suite 100
Kingston, ON K7K 1Z7 Canada
+61 (0) 2 8003 5884